When you record a meeting and choose Record to the Cloud, the video, audio, and chat text are recorded in the Zoom cloud. The recording files can be downloaded to a computer or streamed from a browser
Starting a cloud recording
Note: Only hosts and co-hosts can start a cloud recording.
To record a meeting to the cloud:
- Start a meeting as the host.
- Click the Record button in the Zoom toolbar.
- Select Record to the Cloud to begin recording.
- To stop recording, click Pause/Stop Recording or End Meeting.
Once the recording has been stopped, the recording must be processed before viewing. Zoom will send an email to the host's email address when the process is completed.
- Manage your cloud recordings: